Caspar David Friedrich (September 5, 1774 – May 7, 1840) was a 19th-century German Romantic landscape painter, generally considered the most important German artist of his generation.
He looks gorgeous, doesn’t he?
For Kate and Ned.
I am convinced, but cannot prove that time does not exist.
I am convinced that time and space are… convenient macroscopic approximations, flimsy but illusory and insufficient screens that our minds use to organize our reality.
I am convinced that time is an artifact of the approximation in which we disregard the large majority of the degrees of freedom of reality.
-Carlo Rovelli, Physicist, Institute Universitaire de France
Love you, Justine.
- Happy International Suit Up Day!
- Aziz Ansari does a Reddit AMA.
- That “rogue” Globe & Mail caption writer isn’t a rogue, but he is funny.
- Whoops: Seattle bartender who exposed bad tipper outed wrong man.
- How to make Sriracha at home: Step #1 — protect yourself.
- Single Topic Tumblr of the Day: Sh*t That Siri Says.
- Morning Distraction: Cactus McCoy 2.
- Morning Wood: Krislyn Gonzalez.
- Morning List: 6 Bizarre Side Effects of Foods You Eat Every Day.